Friday, November 5, 2010

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2010

Today when I got home Carol asked me twice how my day was and commented on how it was great that I got two days off for the weekend. I thought this was pretty good since she told Dona (the neighbor who came back to town yesterday) that I worked at a pet store... When I asked her what she wanted to eat she said we should make use of the left-overs. This in mind I got her to eat the most protein/fat rich left-over in the fridge, eggs and sausage. She asked, "now, where is Tom?" I told her he was at Emeritis in Jensen Beach. I told her he wasn't in the hospital, just to clarify he wasn't at Lawnwood, where she told Dona he was the day before. Carol asked if I could tell on that thing (my laptop) if he was doing OK and also commented that she was worried about him. I reminded her that she was going to go visit him yesterday, but told Cynthia that she didn't want to. "Yea," she explained, "I just don't want to see him like that." "He's going to be there for awhile," I said. She just solemnly nodded her head and went back to her meal.
Later we went to check her medicine, but the patches were gone from the box. I looked everywhere for them, and finally found them hidden under some towels in her closet. "Well, what the heck is going on?" she exclaimed. So many replies were going through my head, but I settled on, "alright, now that we found them, let's get you set up with a new one." Then I went to go work out. When I got back she was in her room.
I'm planning on visiting Tom tomorrow, so we will see if I can get her to come with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment