Tuesday, November 9, 2010

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010

Cynthia got Carol to go to visit Tom today, but informed me that she was an emotional wreck about it. When I got home there were a group of neighbors standing outside with Carol wearing a purse. I guess she didn't know where she was heading, but she told me she had already gone on one walk today around the block, and just going for another, but realized it was getting dark so she stopped to talk to the neighbors. From what I got from Dona, it sounded like the crowd gathered because Carol was going out with her purse and no direction.
Today also marked the first day I've come home from work and the door wasn't locked.
So, we had some chicken quesidillas and talked about our days. She couldn't really tell me a lot about hers and I didn't want to pry if she truly had been an emotional wreck.
As I was heading off to my room to watch Glee, Carol asked if I had seen her keys. "No, but its too late to worry bout it now. We can talk about it tomorrow." "But, it is just HORRIBLE!" "Carol, it's really not." "Why does this keep happening?" "I don't know, but I look forward to figuring it out tomorrow."
Sometimes I worry about us girls staying here alone, but then I remember that we can't even find our valuables, making us a robbers worst nightmare.

2 comments:

  1. But who knows what the burglar might find if they look under Carol's pillow! Erika, is she driving at all that you know of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. The only time I've seen her drive is to get cigerretes from the gas station.

    ReplyDelete