Monday, November 22, 2010

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2010

When I got home Carol told me how Dona had acted "strange" today and wouldn't let her take a walk (I actually knew this already because Dona called me to tell me Carol had decided to walk to get a new key made). So, Carol and I had a discussion on reasons Dona would worry about her and not the other people going for a walk. Here are the reasons I came up with:
People going for a non-worry-causing walk...
1. Don't start their walk right before it's supposed to get dark
2. Stay close to home
3. Don't bring enough documents with them to pass immigration or apply for a large loan
4. Don't have a history of trying to walk to non-existent banks
5. Aren't a petite woman walking alone
We had a laugh about it and I began making dinner. What did she want? She wasn't hungry. This is why she ended up eating a huge serving of potato salad and a tomato & grilled chicken sandwich AND two donuts.
Yea, today was good, but I thought yesterday was good, too. That is until she read the newspaper and then started to tell me to be careful with the phone and my computer because someone who said they were with Medicare called asking for my flight information for Wednesday and they've since been tapping our lines and our computers... She has an appointment with Dr. Bob on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment